What is the best way to get your kid off the couch and doing something fun the summer of 2018?
LITTLETON SCHOOL OF MUSIC PRESENTS
PLAY TO YOUR POTENTIAL
SUMMER CAMP 2018
Dates to be announced soon. For more information visit: www.littletonmusiclessons.com
Why choose our summer camp? Here are 6 reasons to join us:
- 10 years of experience. We offer over a decade of experience offering the finest private lessons, group lessons, and summer camps to Denver and Littleton students. Every year keeps topping the one before and we want you to be a part of it!
- We are a school started by parents. We know that it is important for your kid to do something fun, engaging, and safe. While we do lots of “rock” music, we also play many different types of music and we do it in a safe, mentored environment. The kids have fun without having to sing lyrics that aren’t family friendly.
- It’s great for kids’ brains. There is no shortage of studies that prove that music is good for your brain. Instead of having too much “down time” this summer, come join our Rock To Your Potential Summer Camp and engage your kid’s mind while they have so much fun doing it!
- The show at the end of each week. At the end of each camp week, your child will perform on stage at one of Denver’s premier music venues! Every year parents keep saying, “We can’t believe you put this show together in just one week.” We want your kid to be a part of the action and see their true potential with other musicians.
- Pre-camp Lessons. Denver and Littleton area parents have so much fun seeing their children progress and play music. If you feel like your student could use a boost to prepare for the camp, we offer pre-camp lessons to help your student be even more prepared for the summer camp.
- Fully Loaded, large studio spaces. Located in Littleton, Colorado, we at Littleton School of Music offer fully loaded studios in a modern setting. Over 2,000 Square feet of space including a kitchen, bathrooms, and comfortable waiting areas for parents. Students will have space to work with their groups, stretch out, and have plenty of room to do it.
Here are some more details for you:
- Only (30) students per week will be admitted.
- Each camp week is from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM Monday through Friday with a commitment to the end-of-camp show that Saturday at 12:00 PM.
- Now accepting campers who play Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drums, or Keyboard.
- Beginners to advanced welcome.
- Learn from professional musicians in Denver and Littleton!
- Play your favorite songs!
- Write original music!
- Make new friends and invite your own!
- Perform at an awesome local venue in Denver, Colorado!
Our Play to your Potential summer camp is a unique band experience. On day one, students are placed into bands that are hand picked by our staff. Through the week, students participate in interactive musical seminars, group classes on various instruments, and work together with their band to prepare their favorite tunes, as well as original music. At the end of the week students will perform at a live venue in Denver or Littleton, Colorado.
Your students’ home band
Students are placed into home bands on day one. Our fun and engaging staff hand picks your band members to make sure your students will not only have fun with their group, but will challenge them musically. This is the group they perform with at the Littleton or Denver showcase at the end of the week!
Current bands can join
We have a year-round band program and our current students will be registering first with their bands. Call now or register below to save your spot today! Only (20) students are accepted each week of summer camp.
Interactive musical seminars
From learning the ins and outs of recording, to the basics of rhythm, every student will learn more about their instrument and how other instruments work.
Songwriting, drums, guitar, bass, vocal, and more! Each day students can learn more about their own instrument, or venture to learn something new. These group classes focus on different topics each day so there’s always something new to try!
Pre-camp lessons are great for students that can’t wait for summer camp and want to get a head start.
Earl bird special (now until February 28th)
$TO BE ANNOUNCED- for one week
$TO BE ANNOUNCED- for both weeks
Summer camp pricing
$TO BE ANNOUNCED - for one week
$TO BE ANNOUNCED - for both weeks
Ask about our refer a friend offer!
** Summer camp registration includes (5) tickets for the end of week show (A $40 value). These tickets can be gifted to friends and family to pack the venue for the big day! Many families will choose to purchase more than (5). These will be available for sale at our facility during the week of camp.**