Denver and Littleton Parents
Why settle for dull and dreary summer activities, when you can have something bright and brilliant...and FUN?
This is the opportunity you and your kids have been waiting for!
The 2017 Band Dynamics Summer Music Camp
Discover why our campers keep coming back every year!
You've all heard of summer camps that leave your kids and teens wanting more. Or how about camps that sound fun to parents, but aren't really to kids? Well it's time to try our camp. Kids love it and so do parents. In short, this summer camp will help you be the hero!
Let this be the year your kid or teen finally gets to play music in a way that is fun and engaging! Whether you are a returning camper, or trying our camp for the first time, try a week or two and see how much it gives you in return. Put our camp to the test as your kid or teen gets to experience:
- Being in a band! On the first day your son or daughter will be placed with other kids or teens their age. It will give them a whole new perspective on music! Students pick up vital communication and team-building skills from day one!
- Learn more about their favorite instruments! We help students avoid the pitfalls of thinking too much while improving their ability to play their favorite songs.
- Making new friends! Skills we can use for a lifetime are formed in our summer music camp. Students will fine-tune their ability to get along with others while also tapping into their personal growth and self-esteem in ways that are unmatched anywhere else!
- Staying sharp in the summer! As parents you want your kids to have new opportunities for keeping their brains sharp. Our camp will do just that as time-tested and proven methods of music instruction are mixed with brand new ways to shine on stage and in the studio.
Play on stage at the end of the week! That's right. A real concert at a real concert venue in Denver.
Take private lessons! We offer one-on-one instruction in the camp. Or you can even sign up for pre-camp lessons!
- Go on a field trip! In the middle of the camp week, we'll take a break from the studio and have some fun in the sun with our staff and campers.
- Learn life skills. Our students go on to do some amazing things year after year using what they have learned.
Does this all sound too good to be true? Well it's not. But...